• Update & Expand Our Playgrounds & Community Center by advocating for budget funding and leveraging private partnerships to make improvements.
• Engage Our Young Adults & Teens with opportunities that captivate and give them paths to great careers. Programs including life-skills education, such as finance and career-readiness; creative outlets that are STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math)-centered, such as the Air + Space Academy at Bowman Field; and Metro Government’s SummerWorks, which partners youth with summer jobs in area businesses.
• Give Our School Age Children A Strong Cultural Foundation by bringing community organizations into District 14. I will partner with Metro Parks, the Louisville Zoo, the Kentucky Science Center, the Louisville Free Public Library and other area cultural organizations to offer creative series for our youngest children.
• Make Repairing our Roads and Sidewalks a Priority by advocating for significant budget funding every year, targeting the worst roadways first.
• Continue to Support the Dixie Highway Corridor by advocating for funding from the state legislature to continue and complete the project, including the new South Dixie segment of the study.